The impact of patent protection on R&D. Evidence using export markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mikal Skuterud & Mingcui Su, 2012. "The influence of measurement error and unobserved heterogeneity in estimating immigrant returns to foreign and host-country sources of human capital," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1109-1141, December.
- Andrew Clarke & Mikal Skuterud, 2013. "Why do immigrant workers in Australia perform better than those in Canada? Is it the immigrants or their labour markets?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1431-1462, November.
- Green, David A. & Worswick, Christopher, 2012.
"Immigrant earnings profiles in the presence of human capital investment: Measuring cohort and macro effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 241-259.
- David A. Green & Christopher Worswick, 2004. "Immigrant earnings profiles in the presence of human capital investment: measuring cohort and macro effects," IFS Working Papers W04/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2012.
"Immigration and innovation in European regions,"
Chapters,in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 8, pages 261-298
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation in European Regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-112/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation in European Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 5676, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation in European Regions," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011028, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Immigration And Innovation In European Regions," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Card, David, 2001.
"Immigrant Inflows, Native Outflows, and the Local Labor Market Impacts of Higher Immigration,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 22-64, January.
- David Card, 1996. "Immigrant Inflows, Native Outflows, and the Local Labor Market Impacts of Higher Immigration," Working Papers 747, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card, 1997. "Immigrant Inflows, Native Outflows, and the Local Labor Market Impacts of Higher Immigration," NBER Working Papers 5927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Oreopoulos, 2011. "Why Do Skilled Immigrants Struggle in the Labor Market? A Field Experiment with Thirteen Thousand Resumes," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 148-171, November.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Gellatly, Guy, 2006. "Innovation Capabilities: Science and Engineering Employment in Canada and the United States," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2006011e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Andrew Clarke & Mikal Skuterud, 2016. "A comparative analysis of immigrant skills and their utilization in Australia, Canada, and the USA," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 849-882, July.
More about this item
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2018-04-02 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SBM-2018-04-02 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2018-04-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wat:wpaper:17011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pat Gruber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewatca.html .