Report NEP-SBM-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2018. "Is There a Role for Patents in the Financing of New Innovative Firms?," NBER Working Papers 24370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophia Chen & Estelle Dauchy, 2018. "International Technology Sourcing and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from OECD Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & De Benedictis, Luca & Santoni, Gianluca, 2018. "Immigrant entrepreneurs, diasporas and exports," Working Papers 2018-01, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2017. "R&D investments and spillovers under endogenous absorptive capacity: Competitive R&D cannot take full-advantage of complementarity in absorptive capacity while cooperative R&D can," FEP Working Papers 595, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Syarifah Farradinna, 2018. "Entrepreneurial Personality in Predicting Self-Regulation on Small and Medium Business Entrepreneurs in Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia," GATR Journals jmmr178, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Loredana Fattorini & Mahdi Ghodsi & Armando Rungi, 2018. "Cohesion Policy Meets Heterogeneous Firms," wiiw Working Papers 142, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Hermans, Julie & Slabbinck, Hendrik & Vanderstraeten, Johanna & Brassey, Jacqueline & Dejardin, Marcus & Ramdani, Dendi & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2017. "The power paradox : Implicit and explicit power motives, and the importance attached to prosocial organizational goals in SMEs," Other publications TiSEM 51db3f0c-5e5f-41b1-b560-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Patricia Diana, 2018. "Internal and External Determinants of Audit Delay: Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing Companies," GATR Journals afr153, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Conti, Raffaele & Gambardella, Alfonso & Novelli, Elena, 2018. "Specializing in Generality: Firm Strategies When Intermediate Markets Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 12782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2018. "The Impact of the French Policy Mix on Business R&D: How Geography Matters," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-09, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Renata Lemos & Daniela Scur, 2018. "Family firms: the problem of second-generation bosses," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 527, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Luca Papi, 2018. "Banche locali e piccole imprese dopo la crisi tra nuove regole e innovazioni digitali," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 148, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Joel Blit & Mikal Skuterud & Jue Zhang, "undated". "The impact of patent protection on R&D. Evidence using export markets," Working Papers 17011, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Spanjer, Anne & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2017. "The entrepreneur's experiential diversity and entrepreneurial performance," Other publications TiSEM c613c681-b545-4660-ad6a-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pierre St-Amant & David Tessier, 2018. "Firm Dynamics and Multifactor Productivity: An Empirical Exploration," Staff Working Papers 18-15, Bank of Canada.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2017. "OPEN INNOVATION AND IPRs: MUTUALLY INCOMPATIBLE OR COMPLEMENTARY INSTITUTIONS?," FEP Working Papers 596, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Alberto Marzucchi & Edgar Salgado & Maria Savona, 2018. "The Effect of R&D Growth on Employment and Self-Employment in Local Labour Markets," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-08, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.