Report NEP-MIG-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dupuy, Arnaud, 2018. "Migration in China: To Work or to Wed?," IZA Discussion Papers 11329, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chiara Falco & Marzio Galeotti & Alessandro Olper, 2018. "Climate change and Migration: Is Agriculture the Main Channel?," IEFE Working Papers 100, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Guy Lacroix & Marie Albertine Djuikom Tamtchouong, 2018. "Dynamic Causal Effects of Post-Migration Schooling on Labour Market Transitions," Cahiers de recherche 1802, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Facchini, Giovanni & Frattini, Tommaso, 2018. "What drives the legalization of immigrants? Evidence from IRCA," CEPR Discussion Papers 12790, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joel Blit & Mikal Skuterud & Jue Zhang, "undated". "The impact of patent protection on R&D. Evidence using export markets," Working Papers 17011, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & De Benedictis, Luca & Santoni, Gianluca, 2018. "Immigrant entrepreneurs, diasporas and exports," Working Papers 2018-01, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Blaise Gnimassoun & C. John Anyanwu, 2018. "The Diaspora And Economic Development In Africa," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Diogo Lourenço & Carla Sá & Orlanda Tavares, 2017. "Pushed Away From Home? Spatial Mobility Of Prospective Higher Education Students And The Enrolment Decision," FEP Working Papers 593, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.