Urban futures in the era of the e-economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A Gillespie & H Williams, 1988. "Telecommunications and the Reconstruction of Regional Comparative Advantage," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 20(10), pages 1311-1321, October.
- A Gillespie & H Williams, 1988. "Telecommunications and the reconstruction of regional comparative advantage," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(10), pages 1311-1321, October.
- G Duranton, 1999.
"Distance, land, and proximity: economic analysis and the evolution of cities,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(12), pages 2169-2188, December.
- G Duranton, 1999. "Distance, Land, and Proximity: Economic Analysis and the Evolution of Cities," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(12), pages 2169-2188, December.
- Niels Boje Groth, 2000. "Urban Systems between Policy and Geography," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 571-580.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1998. "Are Cities Dying?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 139-160, Spring.
- Dussart, Christian, 2000. "Internet: the one-plus-eight 're-volutions'," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 386-397, August.
More about this item
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:2001-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .