A model for quarterly unemployment in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01dr26xx382 is not listed on IDEAS
- William W. Lang, 1991. "An Examination of Wage Behaviour in Macroeconomic Models with Long-Term Contracts," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(4), pages 859-872, November.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Smith, Philip M & Wilton, David A, 1978. "Wage Changes: The Frequency of Wage Settlements, the Variability of Contract Length and "Locked-in" Wage Adjustments," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 45(179), pages 305-310, August.
- Christofides, Louis N & Swidinsky, Robert & Wilton, David A, 1980. "A Microeconometric Analysis of the Canadian Wage Determination Process," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(186), pages 165-178, May.
- Christofides, Louis N & Swidinsky, Robert & Wilton, David A, 1980. "A Microeconometric Analysis of Spillovers within the Canadian Wage Determination Process," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 213-221, May.
- Ghysels, E., 1991.
"Are Business Cycle Turning Points Uniformly Distributed Throughout the Year?,"
Cahiers de recherche
9135, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ghysels, E., 1991. "Are Business Cycle Turning Points Uniformly Distributed Throughout the Year?," Cahiers de recherche 9135, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bierens, H.J. & Broersma, L., 1990. "The relation between unemployment and interest rate : some empirical evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0078, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Card, 1982.
"Time Series Representations of Economic Variables and Alternative Models of the Labour Market,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(5), pages 761-782.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Card, 1982. "Time Series Representation of Economic Variables and Alternative Models of the Labor Market," Working Papers 528, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Terasvirta, Timo, 1985. " Modelling the Dynamic Relationship between Wages and Prices in Finland," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(1), pages 102-119.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1985. "Implicit Contracts with Asymmetric Information and Bankruptcy: The Effect of Interest Rates on Layoffs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 427-442.
- Osborn, Denise R, 1988. "Seasonality and Habit Persistence in a Life Cycle Model of Consumptio n," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 255-266, October-D.
More about this item
KeywordsModellen (vorm); Werkloosheid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:1992-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.