Data Analytics and Machine Learning paradigm to gauge performances combining classification, ranking and sorting for system analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Daniel Sherman & Robert T. Keller, 2011. "Suboptimal Assessment of Interunit Task Interdependence: Modes of Integration and Information Processing for Coordination Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 245-261, February.
- Aggarwal, Divya & Chandrasekaran, Shabana & Annamalai, Balamurugan, 2020. "A complete empirical ensemble mode decomposition and support vector machine-based approach to predict Bitcoin prices," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C).
- Dmitri Kuksov & J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 2019. "The Performance Measurement Trap," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 68-87, January.
- Margaret A. Abernethy & Henri C. Dekker & Jennifer Grafton, 2021. "The Influence of Performance Measurement on the Processual Dynamics of Strategic Change," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 67(1), pages 640-659, January.
- Yue Maggie Zhou, 2013. "Designing for Complexity: Using Divisions and Hierarchy to Manage Complex Tasks," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 339-355, April.
- Shannon W. Anderson & Amanda Kimball, 2019. "Evidence for the Feedback Role of Performance Measurement Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(9), pages 4385-4406, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abdelghani Es-Sajjade & Terry Wilkins, 2017. "Design, Perception and Behavior in the Innovation Era: Revisiting the Concept of Interdependence," Journal of Organization Design, Springer;Organizational Design Community, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Yue M. Zhou & Xiang Wan, 2017. "Product variety, sourcing complexity, and the bottleneck of coordination," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1569-1587, August.
- BjÃ¶rn Toelstede, 2020. "Social hierarchies in democracies and authoritarianism: The balance between power asymmetries and principal-agent chains," Rationality and Society, , vol. 32(3), pages 334-366, August.
- Runsten, Philip, 2017. "TEAM INTELLIGENCE: THE FOUNDATIONS OF INTELLIGENT ORGANIZATIONS - A Literature Review," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2017:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Brice Dattée & James Barlow, 2017. "Multilevel Organizational Adaptation: Scale Invariance in the Scottish Healthcare System," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 301-319, April.
- Tomasz Obloj & Metin Sengul, 2020. "What do multiple objectives really mean for performance? Empirical evidence from the French manufacturing sector," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(13), pages 2518-2547, December.
- Russo, Giovanni & Van Houten, Gijs, 2021. "Complex Job Design and Layers of Hierarchy," IZA Discussion Papers 14455, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Johann Piet Hausberg & Peter S. H. Leeflang, 2019. "Absorbing Integration: Empirical Evidence On The Mediating Role Of Absorptive Capacity Between Functional-/Cross-Functional Integration And Innovation Performance," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(06), pages 1-37, August.
- Dingyu Zhang & Nadia Bhuiyan & Linghua Kong, 2018. "An Analysis of Organizational Structure in Process Variation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 722-738, August.
- Nicolay Worren & Tore Christiansen & Kim Verner Soldal, 2020. "Using an algorithmic approach for grouping roles and sub-units," Journal of Organization Design, Springer;Organizational Design Community, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Luca Berchicci & Nilanjana Dutt & Will Mitchell, 2019. "Knowledge Sources and Operational Problems: Less Now, More Later," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 1030-1053, September.
- Philipp Tuertscher & Raghu Garud & Arun Kumaraswamy, 2014. "Justification and Interlaced Knowledge at ATLAS, CERN," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 1579-1608, December.
- Francisco Brahm & Jorge Tarziján, 2016. "Toward an integrated theory of the firm: The interplay between internal organization and vertical integration," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(12), pages 2481-2502, December.
- Yue Maggie Zhou, 2015. "Supervising Across Borders: The Case of Multinational Hierarchies," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 277-292, February.
- Daniel Albert, 2018. "Organizational Module Design and Architectural Inertia: Evidence from Structural Recombination of Business Divisions," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 890-911, October.
- Manthei, Kathrin & Sliwka, Dirk & Vogelsang, Timo, 2021. "Information Provision, Incentives, and Attention: A Field Experiment on Facilitating and Influencing Managers' Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 14199, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Susanna Gallani & Takehisa Kajiwara & Ranjani Krishnan, 2020. "Value of new performance information in healthcare: evidence from Japan," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 319-357, December.
- Kenny Ching & Enrico Forti & Evan Rawley, 2021. "Extemporaneous Coordination in Specialist Teams: The Familiarity Complementarity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(1), pages 1-17, January.
- John Joseph & Alex J. Wilson, 2018. "The growth of the firm: An attention‐based view," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 1779-1800, June.
- Jin, Xuejun & Zhu, Keer & Yang, Xiaolan & Wang, Shouyang, 2021. "Estimating the reaction of Bitcoin prices to the uncertainty of fiat currency," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance Analysis; Data Analytics; Support Vector Machines; Human Resources;
All these keywords.
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2021-08-09 (Big Data)
- NEP-CMP-2021-08-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2021-08-09 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Marco LiCalzi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.