The Cake-eating problem: Non-linear sharing rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Gollier, 2001. "Wealth Inequality and Asset Pricing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 181-203.
- Peluso, Eugenio & Trannoy, Alain, 2007.
"Does less inequality among households mean less inequality among individuals?,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 568-578, March.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Does less inequality among households mean less inequality among individuals ?," THEMA Working Papers 2004-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Does Less Inequality among Households Mean Less Inequality among Individuals?," IDEP Working Papers 0407, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jun 2004.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Does less inequality among households mean less inequality among individuals?," Department of Economics University of Siena 432, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- David E. Bell, 1988. "One-Switch Utility Functions and a Measure of Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(12), pages 1416-1424, December.
- Carroll, Christopher D & Kimball, Miles S, 1996.
"On the Concavity of the Consumption Function,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 981-992, July.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Miles S. Kimball, 1995. "On the Concavity of the Consumption Function," Macroeconomics 9503003, EconWPA.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Miles S. Kimball, 1995. "On the concavity of the consumption function," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Robert L. Winkler, 1981. "Risk Sharing and Group Decision Making," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(11), pages 1221-1235, November.
- Chevallier, Eric & Müller, Heinz H., 1994. "Risk Allocation in Capital Markets: Portfolio Insurance, Tactical Asset Allocation and Collar Strategies," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 5-18, May.
- Maurizio Mazzocco & Shiv Saini, 2012. "Testing Efficient Risk Sharing with Heterogeneous Risk Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 428-468, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCake-eating problem; sharing rules; concavity; convex risk tolerance;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2012-10-06 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-10-06 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-10-06 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:26/2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .