Report NEP-MIC-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Anton & Dennis Yao, 2012. "Delay as Agenda Setting," Working Papers 12-18, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Penélope Hernández & Bernhard von Stengel, 2012. "Nash Codes for Noisy Channels," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0912, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Heidhues, Paul & Rady, Sven & Strack, Philipp, 2012. "Strategic Experimentation with Private Payoffs," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 387, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- R. Vijay Krishna & Philipp Sadowski, 2012. "Dynamic Preference for Flexibility," Working Papers 12-16, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- David Dillenberger & Juan Sebastian Lleras & Philipp Sadowski & Norio Takeoka, 2012. "A Theory of Subjective Learning," Working Papers 12-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Anne Corcos François Pannequin & Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde, 2012. "Aversions to trust," Post-Print ijn_00734564, HAL.
- Miyazaki, Kentaro & Takekuma, Shin-Ichi, 2012. "On the existence of Walras equilibrium in irreducible economies with satiable and non-ordered preferences," Discussion Papers 2012-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Seong-Hoon Kim & Seongman Moon, 2012. "Profits in (Partial) Equilibrium and (General) Disequilibrium," CDMA Working Paper Series 201208, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Joaquin Gomez-Minambres & Eric Schniter, 2012. "Menu-Dependent Emotions and Self-Control," Working Papers 12-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2012. "The Cake-eating problem: Non-linear sharing rules," Working Papers 26/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Sébastien Courtin & Mathieu Martin & Bertrand Tchantcho, 2012. "Positional rules and q-Condorcet consistency," THEMA Working Papers 2012-36, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Sébastien Courtin & Boniface Mbih & Issofa Moyouwou, 2012. "Are Condorcet procedures so bad according to the reinforcement axiom?," THEMA Working Papers 2012-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Athanasios Geromichalos, 2012. "Directed Search and the Bertrand Paradox," Working Papers 1221, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Christian Bayer & Bezirgen Veliyev, 2012. "Utility Maximization in a Binomial Model with transaction costs: a Duality Approach Based on the Shadow Price Process," Papers 1209.5175, arXiv.org.
- Duddy, Conal, 2012. "Condorcet's principle and the strong no-show paradoxes," MPRA Paper 41527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012. "Axioms of invariance for TU-games," MPRA Paper 41530, University Library of Munich, Germany.