Positional rules and q-Condorcet consistency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Lepelley, 1996.
"Constant scoring rules, Condorcet criteria and single-peaked preferences (*),"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 491-500.
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Le Breton, Michel & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2005. "Stability of Jurisdiction Structures under the Equal Share and Median Rule," IDEI Working Papers 362, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- BOGOMOLNAIA, Anna & LE BRETON, Michel & SAVVATEEV, Alexei & WEBER, Shlomo, 2005. "Stability of jurisdiction structures under the equal share and median rules," CORE Discussion Papers 2005032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eyal Baharad & Shmuel Nitzan, 2003. "The Borda rule, Condorcet consistency and Condorcet stability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 685-688.
- Smith, John H, 1973. "Aggregation of Preferences with Variable Electorate," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1027-1041, November.
- Young, H. P., 1974. "An axiomatization of Borda's rule," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-52, September.
- Donald Saari, 2006. "Which is better: the Condorcet or Borda winner?," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(1), pages 107-129, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastien Courtin & Mathieu Martin & Issofa Moyouwou, 2013. "The q-Condorcet efficiency of positional rules," Working Papers hal-00914907, HAL.
- Sébastien Courtin & Mathieu Martin & Issofa Moyouwou, 2015. "The $$q$$ q -majority efficiency of positional rules," Theory and Decision, Springer, pages 31-49.
- Sébastien Courtin & Mathieu Martin & Issofa Moyouwou, 2013. "The q-Condorcet efficiency of positional rules," THEMA Working Papers 2013-29, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsPositional rules (Simple and Sequential) . Condorcet Consistency . q-majority;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2012-10-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MIC-2012-10-06 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2012-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .