Report NEP-IUE-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Working Papers 1018, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Araujo, Luis Fernando Oliveira de & Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro, 2012. "Informal wages in an economy with active labor courts," Textos para discussão 294, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ceyhun Elgin, 2012. "Unionization and Informal Economy," Working Papers 2012/11, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Michele Fratianni, 2012. "150 years of Italian political unity and economic dualism: An Introduction," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 73, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2012. "The Cake-eating problem: Non-linear sharing rules," Working Papers 26/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Valeria Pellegrini & Enrico Tosti, 2012. "In search of lost capital: an estimation of undeclared portfolio assets," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 131, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alexis Derviz & Jakub Seidler, 2012. "Coordination Incentives in Cross-Border Macroprudential Regulation," Working Papers IES 2012/21, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Anja Shortland & Federico Varese, 2012. "The Business of Pirate Protection," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 75, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2012. "Human Trafficking, a Shadow of Migration: Evidence from Germany," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 76, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.