On the existence of some skew normal stationary processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinaldo B. Arellano‐Valle & Adelchi Azzalini, 2006. "On the Unification of Families of Skew‐normal Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(3), pages 561-574, September.
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
- Hosseini, Fatemeh & Eidsvik, Jo & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2011. "Approximate Bayesian inference in spatial GLMM with skew normal latent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1791-1806, April.
- Arjun Gupta & John Chen, 2004. "A class of multivariate skew-normal models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(2), pages 305-315, June.
- T. R. A. Corns & S. E. Satchell, 2007. "Skew Brownian Motion and Pricing European Options," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 523-544.
- Adelchi Azzalini, 2005. "The Skew‐normal Distribution and Related Multivariate Families," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(2), pages 159-188, June.
- Arellano-Valle, R. B. & del Pino, G. & San Martín, E., 2002. "Definition and probabilistic properties of skew-distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 111-121, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Alodat & M. AL-Rawwash, 2014. "The extended skew Gaussian process for regression," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 72(3), pages 317-330, October.
- Chunsheng Ma, 2013. "Mittag-Leffler vector random fields with Mittag-Leffler direct and cross covariance functions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(5), pages 941-958, October.
- Marco Minozzo & Clarissa Ferrari, 2012. "Monte Carlo likelihood inference in multivariate model-based geostatistics," Working Papers 33/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Lhuissier, 2019. "Bayesian Inference for Markov-switching Skewed Autoregressive Models," Working papers 726, Banque de France.
- Jiangyan Wang & Miao Yang & Anandamayee Majumdar, 2018. "Comparative study and sensitivity analysis of skewed spatial processes," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 75-98, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate skew-normal distribution; autocorrelation function; spatial process; stationary process; geostatistics; generalized linear mixed model;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:20/2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.