Comparative study and sensitivity analysis of skewed spatial processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Minozzo, 2011. "On the existence of some skew normal stationary processes," Working Papers 20/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Hosseini, Fatemeh & Eidsvik, Jo & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2011. "Approximate Bayesian inference in spatial GLMM with skew normal latent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1791-1806, April.
- Arjun Gupta & John Chen, 2004. "A class of multivariate skew-normal models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(2), pages 305-315, June.
- Adelchi Azzalini, 2005. "The Skew‐normal Distribution and Related Multivariate Families," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(2), pages 159-188, June.
- Schnabel, Sabine K. & Eilers, Paul H.C., 2009. "Optimal expectile smoothing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4168-4177, October.
- Jones, M. C., 1994. "Expectiles and M-quantiles are quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 149-153, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian modeling; Closed skew normal; Double Zero Expectile Normal process; Hierarchical modeling; Posterior inference; Random fields; Skewed normal distribution; Stationarity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0741-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.