The Foreign Property Rule: A Cost-Benefit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Burgess, David & Fried, Joel, 2005. "The foreign property rule: a cost benefit analysis," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 273-289, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Drazen, Allan, 1997. "Capital-Account Liberalization as a Signal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 138-154, March.
- David Burgess & Joel Fried, 1999. "Canadian Retirement Savings Plans and the Foreign Property Rule," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(3), pages 395-416, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joel Fried, 2005. "Elimination of the Foreign Property Rule on Tax Deferred Savings Plans," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20055, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
More about this item
Keywordscapital controls; pension regulation; private pension plans;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:epuwoc:20049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/epri_workingpapers.html .