The foreign property rule: a cost benefit analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Burgess & Joel Fried, 2004. "The Foreign Property Rule: A Cost-Benefit Analysis," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20049, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Drazen, Allan, 1997. "Capital-Account Liberalization as a Signal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 138-154.
- David Burgess & Joel Fried, 1999. "Canadian Retirement Savings Plans and the Foreign Property Rule," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(3), pages 395-416, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joel Fried, 2005. "Elimination of the Foreign Property Rule on Tax Deferred Savings Plans," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20055, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:4:y:2005:i:03:p:273-289_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.