Report NEP-FIN-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Allen & Ying Liu, 2005. "Efficiency and Economies of Scale of Large Canadian Banks," Staff Working Papers 05-13, Bank of Canada.
- Dairo Estrada, "undated". "Efectos de las fusiones sobre el mercado financiero colombiano," Borradores de Economia 329, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Panayotis Dessyllas & Alan Hughes, 2005. "R&D and Patenting Activity and the Propensity to Acquire in High Technology Industries," Working Papers wp298, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- John Armour & Michael J Whincop, 2005. "The Proprietary Foundations of Corporate Law," Working Papers wp299, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Andy Cosh & Douglas Cumming & Alan Hughes, 2005. "Outside Entrepreneurial Capital," Working Papers wp301, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Basak, Suleyman & Croitoru, Benjamin, 2004. "On the Role of Arbitrageurs in Rational Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 4768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elizalde, Abel & Repullo, Rafael, 2004. "Economic and Regulatory Capital: What is the Difference?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4770, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2004. "Too Many to Fail - An Analysis of Time Inconsistency in Bank Closure Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pagano, Marco & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2004. "The European Bond Markets Under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 4779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark A. Carlson & Galina B. Hale, 2005. "Courage to Capital? A Model of the Effects of Rating Agencies on Sovereign Debt Role-over," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1506, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200549 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200560 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200561 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200562 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200563 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wilko Bolt & David B. Humphrey, 2005. "Public Good Aspects of TARGET: Natural Monopoly, Scale Economies, and Cost Allocation," DNB Working Papers 036, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Piet van Gennip, 2005. "Loan Extension in China: a Rational Affair," DNB Working Papers 037, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Siong Hook Law & Panicos Demetriades, 2005. "Openness, Institutions and Financial Development," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Emawtee Bissoondoyal-Bheenick & Robert Brooks & Angela Y.N.Yip, 2005. "Determinants of Sovereign Ratings: A Comparison of Case-Based Reasoning and Ordered Probit Approaches," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Michael Gallmeyer & Burton Hollifield & Stanley E. Zin, 2005. "Taylor Rules, McCallum Rules and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 11276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2005. "Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches," NBER Working Papers 11280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Carlson & Kris James Mitchener, 2005. "Branch Banking, Bank Competition, and Financial Stability," NBER Working Papers 11291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Armando Gomes & Gordon Phillips, 2005. "Why Do Public Firms Issue Private and Public Securities?," NBER Working Papers 11294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Kearns & Phil Manners, 2005. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on the Exchange Rate: A Study Using Intraday Data," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Filippo Martini & Massimo Piccardi & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "A Hardware Generator of Multi-point Distributed Random Numbers for Monte Carlo Simulation," Research Paper Series 156, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On the Strong Approximation of Jump-Diffusion Processes," Research Paper Series 157, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- David Burgess & Joel Fried, 2004. "The Foreign Property Rule: A Cost-Benefit Analysis," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20049, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Joao C. A. Teixeira, 2005. "An empirical analysis of structural models of corporate debt pricing," Finance 0505001, EconWPA.
- Sutthisit Jamdee & Cornelis A. Los, 2005. "Long Memory Options: LM Evidence and Simulations," Finance 0505003, EconWPA.
- Santiago Budria, 2005. "An Exploration of Asset Returns in a Production Economy with Relative Habits," Finance 0505004, EconWPA.
- António Portugal Duarte, 2005. "Purchasing power parity: an empirical study of three EMU countries," International Trade 0505005, EconWPA.
- Goetz von Peter, 2005. "Debt-Deflation: Concepts, and a Stylised Model," Macroeconomics 0505001, EconWPA.
- Jean-Marc Boussard, 2005. "Price risk management instruments in agricultural and other unstable markets," Risk and Insurance 0505001, EconWPA.