Modelling U.S. Energy Demand: a Survey of Econometric Demand Elasticities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohammed A. Al-Sahlawi, 1989. "The Demand for Natural Gas: A Survey of Price and Income Elasticities," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 77-90.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas A. & Brox, James A., 1986. "Demand systems for energy consumption by the manufacturing sector," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 141-153, May.
- Apostolakis, Bobby E., 1990. "Energy--capital substitutability/ complementarity : The dichotomy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 48-58, January.
- Apostolakis, Bobby E., 1990. "Interfuel and energy-capital complementarity in manufacturing industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 83-107.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Ko & Carol Dahl, 2001. "Interfuel substitution in US electricity generation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(14), pages 1833-1843.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:95-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .