Interfuel and energy-capital complementarity in manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mackay, R. M. & Probert, S. D., 1995. "National policies for achieving energy thrift, environmental protection, improved quality of life, and sustainability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 293-367.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Dahl, 1995. "Modelling U.S. Energy Demand: a Survey of Econometric Demand Elasticities," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 95-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2016.
"Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 114-130.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2016. "Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities," CCEP Working Papers 1602, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2016. "Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities," Working Papers 249521, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- David I. Stern, 2012.
"Interfuel Substitution: A Meta‐Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 307-331, April.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Research Reports 94882, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- David I.Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0933, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David I. Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:35:y:1990:i:2:p:83-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.