Multilateral comparison of total factor productivity and convergence in Italian agriculture (1951-2002)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Lanzafame, 2005.
"Economic structure, technology diffusion and convergence - the case of the Italian regions,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p323, European Regional Science Association.
- Matteo Lanzafame, 2005. "Economic Structure, Technology Diffusion and Convergence: The Case of the Italian Regions," Studies in Economics 0507, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Roberto Mura & Francesco Pigliaru, 2003. "A panel technique for the analysis of technology convergence: The case of the Italian regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p293, European Regional Science Association.
- Aadne Cappelen & Fulvio Castellacci & Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2003. "The Impact of EU Regional Support on Growth and Convergence in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41, pages 621-644, September.
More about this item
KeywordsIndex number approach; Agricultural TFP; Multilateral comparisons; Panel data; Regional convergence.;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-07-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-07-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:depfid:0209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Zappia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpsieit.html .