Report NEP-EFF-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Fioramanti, 2009. "Estimation and Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Growth in the EU Manufacturing Sector: a Stochastic Frontier Approach," ISAE Working Papers 114, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Anastasios Xeapapadeas & Dimitra Vouvaki, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity Growth when Factors of Production Generate Environmental Externalities," Working Papers 2009.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2009. "Producer Services and Manufacturing Productivity: Evidence from Japan Industrial Productivity Database," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-076, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Moita, Rodrigo & Silva, Carlos Eduardo L., 2009. "A Escolha da Faculdade pelo Aluno: Estimação da Demanda e Precificação dos Atributos," Insper Working Papers wpe_182, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Paolo Pierani, 2009. "Multilateral comparison of total factor productivity and convergence in Italian agriculture (1951-2002)," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0209, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Innovation and productivity in SMEs. Empirical evidence for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 718, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- S. Dobbelaere & J. Mairesse, 2009. "Panel data estimates of the production function and product and labor market imperfections," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/586, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marc Schiffbauer & Iulia Siedschlag & Frances Ruane, 2009. "Do Foreign Mergers and Acquisitions Boost Firm Productivity?," Papers WP305, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brophy Haney, A. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Efficiency Analysis of Energy Networks : An International Survey of Regulators," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0926, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bloom N & Propper C & Seiler S & Van Reenen J, 2009. "*** Article withdrawn *** Management Practices in Hospitals," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Davide Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Angela Parenti, 2009. "Counterfactual Distribution Dynamics across European Regions," Discussion Papers 2009/85, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Barros, Henrique M. & Lazzarini, Sergio G., 2009. "Meritocracy and Innovation: Is There a Link? Empirical Evidence from Firms in Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_170, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2009. "The euro and firm restructuring," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 716, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrea Beltratti & René M. Stulz, 2009. "Why Did Some Banks Perform Better During the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Buddin & Gema Zamarro, 2009. "Teacher Qualifications and Middle School Student Achievement," Working Papers 671, RAND Corporation.
- Kleiner, Vadim, 2009. "Corporate Governance and Efficiency of Russian Companies from Stock Market Perspective," RRC Working Paper Series 11, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.