Intrapreneurship versus independent entrepreneurship: A cross-national analysis of individual entrepreneurial behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen de Jong & Sander Wennekers, 2008. "Intrapreneurship; Conceptualizing entrepreneurial employee behaviour," Scales Research Reports H200802, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Justin van der Sluis & Mirjam van Praag & Wim Vijverberg, 2005. "Entrepreneurship Selection and Performance: A Meta-Analysis of the Impact of Education in Developing Economies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 225-261.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2012.
"Entrepreneurial employees: Are they different from independent entrepreneurs?,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
281, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Employees: Are they different from independent entrepreneurs?," Working Papers 2012:10, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Niels Bosma & Sander Wennekers & F. Stam, 2013. "Institutions and the allocation of entrepreneurship across new and established organizations," Scales Research Reports H201213, EIM Business and Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordsintrapreneurship; comparative entrepreneurship; economic development; industrial organization; multi-level analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-03-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-12 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .