Intrapreneurship versus independent entrepreneurship: A cross-national analysis of individual entrepreneurial behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen de Jong & Sander Wennekers, 2008. "Intrapreneurship; Conceptualizing entrepreneurial employee behaviour," Scales Research Reports H200802, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Justin van der Sluis & Mirjam van Praag & Wim Vijverberg, 2005. "Entrepreneurship Selection and Performance: A Meta-Analysis of the Impact of Education in Developing Economies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 225-261.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2012.
"Entrepreneurial employees: Are they different from independent entrepreneurs?,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
281, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Employees: Are they different from independent entrepreneurs?," Working Papers 2012:10, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Niels Bosma & Sander Wennekers & F. Stam, 2013. "Institutions and the allocation of entrepreneurship across new and established organizations," Scales Research Reports H201213, EIM Business and Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordsintrapreneurship; comparative entrepreneurship; economic development; industrial organization; multi-level analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-03-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-12 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.