Economic and environmental effects of the CO2 taxation: an input-output analysis for Spain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- da Silva Freitas, Lucio Flavio & de Santana Ribeiro, Luiz Carlos & de Souza, Kênia Barreiro & Hewings, Geoffrey John Dennis, 2016. "The distributional effects of emissions taxation in Brazil and their implications for climate policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 37-44.
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions atmosfèriques; Anhídrid carbònic; Medi ambient -- Impostos; Anàlisi d'entrada/sortida; 336 - Finances. Banca. Moneda. Borsa; 504 - Ciències del medi ambient;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-11-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-11-11 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urv:wpaper:2072/203166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariadna Casals). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deurves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .