Emotion and reason in everyday risk perception
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Hogarth & Mariona Portell & Anna Cuxart, 2007. "What risks do people perceive in everyday life? A perspective gained from the experience sampling method (ESM)," Economics Working Papers 1005, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W., 2015.
"Conflicted emotions following trust-based interaction,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 48-65.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2013. "Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," Working Papers 13-28, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman & Shields, Timothy, 2015. "Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," MPRA Paper 66154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2767-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aseervatham, Vijay & Jaspersen, Johannes G. & Richter, Andreas, 2015. "The affection effect in an incentive compatible insurance demand experiment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 34-37.
- Eric Schniter & Timothy Shields, 2013. "Recalibrational Emotions and the Regulation of Trust-Based Behaviors," Working Papers 13-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsRepresentative design; experience sampling method; risk perception; emotional reactions; self-assessment manikins (SAM); retrospective judgment; multilevel analysis;
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-09-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2008-09-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2008-09-13 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .