Report NEP-UPT-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2008. "Uncertainty Averse Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 77, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Hörisch, Hannah, 2008. "Is the veil of ignorance only a concept about risk? An experiment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 230, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Maximo Torero, 2008. "Rationality and the Nature of the Market," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-12, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- David Anthoff & Richard S. J. Tol & Gary W. Yohe, 2008. "Risk Aversion, Time Preference, and the Social Cost of Carbon," Papers WP252, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kuhnen, Camelia & Knutson, Brian, 2008. "The Influence of Affect on Beliefs, Preferences and Financial Decisions," MPRA Paper 10410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2008. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Oliver Kirchkamp & J. Philipp Reiß, 2008. "Heterogeneous bids in auctions with rational and markdown bidders - Theory and Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Lorenzo Sacconi & Marco Faillo, 2008. "Conformity, reciprocity and the sense of justice. How social contract-based preferences and beliefs explain norm compliance: the experimental evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 0814, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2008. "Attitude-Dependent Altruism, Turnout and Voting," NBER Working Papers 14302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Hogarth & Mariona Portell & Anna Cuxart & Gueorgui I. Kolev, 2008. "Emotion and reason in everyday risk perception," Economics Working Papers 1108, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.