Institutionalism Ancient, Old and New: A Historical Perspective on Institutions and Uneven Development
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:eme:jespps:v:27:y:2000:i:4/5:p:364-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:jespps:v:26:y:1999:i:4/5:p:268-326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Reinert & Arno Daastøl, 1997. "Exploring the Genesis of Economic Innovations: The Religious Gestalt-Switch and the Duty to Invent as Preconditions for Economic Growth," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 233-283, May.
- Reinert, Erik S., 2004. "How rich nations got rich. Essays in the history of economic policy," MPRA Paper 48147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coase, Ronald, 1998.
"The New Institutional Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 72-74, May.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Erik S. Reinert & Arno M. Daastøl, 2004. "The Other Canon: The History of Renaissance Economics," Chapters, in: Globalization, Economic Development and Inequality, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 2006. "Understanding the Relationship between Institutions and Economic Development: Some Key Theoretical Issues," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2006/05, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.