Tax Reforms in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Hossain, Shaikh I., 1998. "The combined incidence of taxes and public expenditures in the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 963-977, June.
- Kusi, N.K., 1998. "Tax Reform and Revenue Productivity in Ghana," Papers 74, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Addison, Tony & Osei, Robert, 2001. "Taxation and Fiscal Reform in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 097, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Younger, Stephen D, et al, 1999. "Tax Incidence in Madagascar: An Analysis Using Household Data," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 303-331, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordstax reforms; poverty; Ghana;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-12-21 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2008-12-21 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2008-12-21 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2005-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .