Commune-Level Estimation of Poverty Measures and its Application in Cambodia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Minot, Nicholas, 1998. "Generating disaggregated poverty maps," MTID discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Baker, Judy L. & Grosh, Margaret E., 1994. "Poverty reduction through geographic targeting: How well does it work?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 983-995, July.
- Harold Alderman & Miriam Babita & Gabriel Demombynes & Nthabiseng Makhatha & Berk Özler, 2002. "How Low Can You Go? Combining Census and Survey Data for Mapping Poverty in South Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(2), pages 169-200, June.
- Prescott, N. & Pradhan, M., 1997. "A Poverty Profile of Cambodia," World Bank - Discussion Papers 373, World Bank.
- Bigman, David, et al, 2000. "Community Targeting for Poverty Reduction in Burkina Faso," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 167-93, January.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2002. "Micro-level estimation of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2911, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2004-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.