Commune-Level Estimation of Poverty Measures and its Application in Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2002. "Micro-level estimation of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2911, The World Bank.
- Bigman, David, et al, 2000. "Community Targeting for Poverty Reduction in Burkina Faso," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 167-193, January.
- Minot, Nicholas, 1998. "Generating disaggregated poverty maps," MTID discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Prescott, N. & Pradhan, M., 1997. "A Poverty Profile of Cambodia," World Bank - Discussion Papers 373, World Bank.
- Harold Alderman & Miriam Babita & Gabriel Demombynes & Nthabiseng Makhatha & Berk Özler, 2002. "How Low Can You Go? Combining Census and Survey Data for Mapping Poverty in South Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(2), pages 169-200, June.
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Baker, Judy L. & Grosh, Margaret E., 1994. "Poverty reduction through geographic targeting: How well does it work?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 983-995, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:68-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douidich, Mohammed & Ezzrari, Abdeljouad & Lanjouw, Peter, 2008. "Simulating the impact of geographic targeting on poverty alleviation in Morocco : what are the gains from disaggregation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4724, The World Bank.
- Elbers, Chris & Fujii, Tomoki & Lanjouw, Peter & Ozler, Berk & Yin, Wesley, 2007.
"Poverty alleviation through geographic targeting: How much does disaggregation help?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 198-213, May.
- Elbers, Chris & Tomoki Fujii & Lanjouw, Peter & Ozler, Berk & Yin, Wesley, 2004. "Poverty alleviation through geographic targeting : how much does disaggregation help?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3419, The World Bank.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2013.
"Geographic decomposition of inequality in health and wealth: evidence from Cambodia,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(3), pages 373-392, September.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2007. "Geographic Decomposition of Inequality in Health and Wealth : Evidence from Cambodia," Microeconomics Working Papers 22418, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2007. "Geographic Decomposition of Inequality in Health and Wealth: Evidence from Cambodia," Working Papers 24-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Graw, Valerie & Husmann, Christine Ladenburger, 2012. "Mapping Marginality Hotspots – Geographical Targeting for Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 147917, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Jesse Naidoo, 2009. "Finite-Sample Bias and Inconsistency in the Estimation of Poverty Maps," SALDRU Working Papers 36, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty mapping; Cambodia; targeting; education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2004-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .