Capital Flows, Exchange Rate Regime, and Macroeconomic Performance in Mexico
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flood, Robert P. & Rose, Andrew K., 1995.
"Fixing exchange rates A virtual quest for fundamentals,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-37, August.
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 1993. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 4503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 1993. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," CEPR Discussion Papers 838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flood, R.P. & Rose, A.K., 1992. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," Papers 529, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Duarte, Margarida, 2003. "Why don't macroeconomic quantities respond to exchange rate variability?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 889-913, May.
- Shigeru Iwata & Evan Tanner, 2003.
"Pick Your Poison; The Exchange Rate Regime and Capital Account Volatility in Emerging Markets,"
IMF Working Papers
03/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Shigeru Iwata & Evan Tanner, 2007. "Pick Your Poison: The Exchange Rate Regime and Capital Account Volatility in Emerging Markets," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(7-8), pages 363-381, September.
- Ratna Sahay & Deepak Mishra & Poonam Gupta, 2003. "Output Response to Currency Crises," IMF Working Papers 03/230, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003.
"The Mirage of Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Market Countries,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 99-118, Fall.
- Guillermo Calvo & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003. "The Mirage of Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Market Countries," NBER Working Papers 9808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999.
"Exchange Rates and Financial Fragility,"
NBER Working Papers
7418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999. "Exchange rates and financial fragility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002.
"Fear of floating,"
14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Máttar, Jorge & Moreno Brid, Juan Carlos & Peres Núñez, Wilson, 2002. "Foreign investment in Mexico after economic reform," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 10, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Montiel, Peter, 2001. "The Dynamics of Capital Movements to Emerging Economies During the 1990s," MPRA Paper 7577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Larraín, Guillermo, 2003.
"How optimal are the extremes?: Latin American exchange rate policies during the Asian crisis,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1797, December.
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Larrain, Guillermo, 2002. "How Optimal are the Extremes? Latin American Exchange Rate Policies During the Asian Crisis," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arturo Galindo & Alejandro Izquierdo, 2003. "Sudden Stops and Exchange Rate Strategies in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4327, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jason Furman & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1998. "Economic Crises: Evidence and Insights from East Asia," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 1-136.
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Ocampo, José Antonio, 2001. "The globalization of financial volatility: challenges for emerging economies," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1700, December.
- Carlos Ibarra, 2003. "Slow Growth, Trade Liberalisation and the Mexican Disease: A medium-term macroeconomic model with an application to Mexico," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 269-292.
- Baxter, Marianne & Stockman, Alan C., 1989. "Business cycles and the exchange-rate regime : Some international evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 377-400, May.
- Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries; Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
- Jansen, W. Jos, 2003. "What do capital inflows do? Dissecting the transmission mechanism for Thailand, 1980-1996," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 457-480, December.
- Eatwell, John & Taylor, Lance (ed.), 2002. "International Capital Markets: Systems in Transition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195154986, June.
- Joshua E. Greene, 2002. "The Output Decline in Asian Crisis Countries; Investment Aspects," IMF Working Papers 02/25, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2004-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.