The HIPC Initiative and Poverty Reduction in Ghana: An Assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Lensink & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid instability as a measure of uncertainty and the positive impact of aid on growth," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 31-49.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Krugman, Paul, 1988. "Financing vs. forgiving a debt overhang," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 253-268, November.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1988. "Financing vs. Forgiving a Debt Overhang," NBER Working Papers 2486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2000. "World Development Indicators 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13828, May.
- Addison, Tony & Osei, Robert, 2001. "Taxation and Fiscal Reform in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 097, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hjertholm, Peter, 2001. "Debt Relief and the Rule of Thumb: Analytical History of HIPC Debt Sustainability Targets," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.