Euro zone debt crisis: Scenario analysis and implications for developing Asia-Pacific
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sudip Basu & Clovis Freire & Pisit Puapan & Vatcharin Sirimaneetham & Yusuke Tateno, 2013. "Euro zone debt crisis: scenario analysis and implications for developing Asia-Pacific," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-25.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey M. Ducanes & Marie Anne Cagas & Duo Qin & Pilipinas Quising & M. A. Razzaque & Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos, "undated".
"Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policies: Empirical Evidence From Bangladesh, China, Indonesia and the Philippines,"
- Geoffrey Ducanes & Marie Anne Cagas & Duo Qin & Pilipinas Quising & Mohammad Abdur Razzaque, 2006. "Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policies: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh, China, Indonesia and the Philippines," Working Papers 564, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Dong He & Lillian Cheung & Jian Chang, 2007. "Sense and Nonsense on Asia's Export Dependency and The Decoupling Thesis," Working Papers 0703, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Swati Yadav & V. Upadhyay & Seema Sharma, 2012.
"Impact of Fiscal Policy Shocks on the Indian Economy,"
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 6(4), pages 415-444, November.
- Yadav, Swati & Upadhyaya, V & Sharma, Seema, 2010. "Impact of fiscal policy shocks on the Indian economy," MPRA Paper 34071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2013.
"Changing impact of fiscal policy on selected ASEAN countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 103-116.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2010. "Changing Impact of Fiscal Policy on Selected ASEAN Countries," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 70, Asian Development Bank.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu & Fabien Dumesnil, 2012. "Evolution Of Non-Tariff Measures: Emerging Cases From Selected Developing Countries," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 52, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Pula, Gabor, 2009. "Has emerging Asia decoupled? An analysis of production and trade linkages using the Asian international input-output table," Working Paper Series 993, European Central Bank.
- Bilge Erten, 2012.
"Macroeconomic Transmission of Eurozone Shocks to Emerging Economies,"
CEPII research center, issue 131, pages 43-70.
- Bilge Erten, 2012. "Macroeconomic transmission of eurozone shocks to emerging economies," Working Papers 2012-12, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro zone; Debt crisis; Growth; Inflation; Exports; Protectionism; Poverty reduction; Policy space;
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:wpmpdd:wp/12/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macroeconomic Policy and Development Division, ESCAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .