The Impact of Being Poor During Crisis on Child Health and Cognitive Development in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carter, Michael R. & Maluccio, John A., 2003. "Social Capital and Coping with Economic Shocks: An Analysis of Stunting of South African Children," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1147-1163, July.
- Omitsu, Makiko & Yamano, Takashi, 2006. "The Impacts of Hurricane Mitch on Child Health: Evidence from Nicaragua," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25700, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsCrisis; Child Health; Cognitive Development; Indonesia;
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2014-11-07 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2014-11-07 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2014-11-07 (Health Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2014-11-07 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-11-07 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .