Report NEP-SEA-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sharma, Deepak & Sandhu, Suwin & Misra, Suchi, 2014. "Energy Efficiency Improvements in Asia: Macroeconomic Impacts," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 406, Asian Development Bank.
- Thuzar, Moe & Mishra, Rahul & Hutchinson, Francis & Than, Tin Maung Maung & Chalermpalanupap, Termsak, 2014. "Connecting South and Southeast Asia: Implementation Challenges and Coordination," ADBI Working Papers 501, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Rosy Wediawaty, 2014. "The Impact of Being Poor During Crisis on Child Health and Cognitive Development in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201413, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2014.
- World Bank & Indonesia National Institute of Research and Development, 2014. "Universal Maternal Health Coverage? Assessing the Readiness of Public Health Facilities to Provide Maternal Health Care in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20404, The World Bank.
- Raphael A Auer & Aaron Mehrotra, 2014. "Trade linkages and the globalisation of inflation in Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers 14.05, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- John Jerrim, 2014. "Why do East Asian children perform so well in PISA? An investigation of Western-born children of East Asian descent," DoQSS Working Papers 14-16, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- World Bank, 2013. "Corporate Governance Country Assessment : Thailand," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20443, The World Bank.
- KAWASAKI Kenichi, 2010. "The Macro and Sectoral Significance of an FTAAP," ESRI Discussion paper series 244, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Endang L. Achadi & Anhari Achadi & Eko Pambudi & Puti Marzoeki, 2014. "A Study on the Implementation of Jampersal Policy in Indonesia," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91325, The World Bank.
- Peter Drysdale and Shiro Armstrong, 2014. "Japanâ€™s foreign economic policy strategies and economic performance," EABER Working Papers 24449, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Clear Skies : Cambodia Economic Update, October 2014," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20438, The World Bank.
- Martine Rutten & Andrzej Tabeau & Frans Godeschalk, 2014. "We are what we eat: An economic tool for tracing the origins of nutrients," FOODSECURE Working papers 28, LEI Wageningen UR.
- de Melo, Jaime & Vijil, Mariana, 2014. "The critical mass approach to achieve a deal on green goods and services : what is on the table? how much to expect ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7061, The World Bank.
- TAKENAKA Ayumi & ISHIDA Kenji & NAKAMURO Makiko, 2012. "Negative Assimilation: How Immigrants Experience Economic Mobility in Japan," ESRI Discussion paper series 293, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Marek Dabrowski, 2014. "EU cooperation with non-member neighboring countries: the principle of variable geometry," CASE Network Reports 0119, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.