Japanâ€™s foreign economic policy strategies and economic performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Drysdale and Shiro Armstrong, 2014. "Japanâ€™s foreign economic policy strategies and economic performance," Trade Working Papers 24449, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ejn:ejefjr:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-11-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INT-2014-11-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2014-11-07 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:wpaper:24449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .