Report NEP-DEM-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graziella Bertocchi & Monica Bozzano, 2014. "Family Structure and the Education Gender Gap: Evidence from Italian Provinces," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 103, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sonia Bhalotra & Martin Karlsson & Therese Nilsson, 2014. "Life Expectancy and Mother-Baby Interventions. Evidence from A Historical Trial," Ruhr Economic Papers 0504, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Guvenen, Fatih & Kaplan, Greg & Song, Jae, 2014. "The Glass Ceiling and the Paper Floor: Gender Differences among Top Earners, 1981–2012," Working Papers 716, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Rosy Wediawaty, 2014. "The Impact of Being Poor During Crisis on Child Health and Cognitive Development in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201413, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2014.
- Miriam Mäder & Steffen Müller & Regina T. Riphahn & Caroline Schwientek, 2014. "Intergenerational Transmission of Unemployment: Evidence for German Sons," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 694, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kondylis,Florence & Mueller, Valerie & Zhu, Siyao Jessica, 2014. "Measuring agricultural knowledge and adoption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7058, The World Bank.
- Marco Le Moglie & Letizia Mencarini & Chiara Rapallini, 2014. "Is It just a matter of personality? On the role of life satisfaction in childbearing behavior," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_20.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Inequality and trust: new evidence from panel data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 973, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Schnitzlein, Daniel D. & Wunder, Christoph, 2014. "Are we architects of our own happiness? The importance of family background for well-being," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-539, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Rodrigo Ceni, 2014. "Social security schemes and labor supply in the formal and informal sectors," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-12, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Michael Daly & Liam Delaney & Orla Doyle & Nick Fitzpatrick & Christine O'Farrelly, 2014. "Can Early Intervention Policies Improve Well-being? Evidence from a randomized controlled trial," Working Papers 201415, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Paola Meozzi, 2014. "Labour Market and Flexibility. A logistic regression model to estimate the likelihood of being atypical for a woman employed in Pisa," Discussion Papers 2014/189, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.