Technology, Manufactured Exports and Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pilat, Dirk, 1995. "Comparative productivity of Korean manufacturing, 1967-1987," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 123-144, February.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 1995. "The Implications of New Organizational Techniques for Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 14, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Alexandre Rands Barros, 1993. "Some implications of new growth theory for economic development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 531-558, September.
- Pack, Howard & Westphal, Larry E., 1986. "Industrial strategy and technological change : Theory versus reality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-128, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology; Exports; Manufactured Goods; Competitiveness; Economic Performance; Developing Countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unuint:199513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .