Bridging the Gap Between Ox and Gauss using OxGauss
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Pierre Urbain & Sébastien Laurent, 2005. "Bridging the gap between Ox and Gauss using OxGauss," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 131-139.
- LAURENT, Sébastien & URBAIN, Jean-Pierre, 2004. "Bridging the gap between Ox and Gauss using OxGauss," CORE Discussion Papers 2004012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van, 2000.
"Non-Linear Time Series Models in Empirical Finance,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521779654, December.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van, 2000. "Non-Linear Time Series Models in Empirical Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521770415, October.
- Francisco Cribari-Neto & Spyros Zarkos, 2003. "Econometric and Statistical Computing Using Ox," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 277-295, June.
- Laurent, Sebastien & Peters, Jean-Philippe, 2002. " G@RCH 2.2: An Ox Package for Estimating and Forecasting Various ARCH Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 447-485, July.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1997. "Econometric Programming Environments: GAUSS, Ox and S-PLUS," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 77-89, Jan.-Feb..
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles R. Nelson, 1999. "State-Space Models with Regime Switching: Classical and Gibbs-Sampling Approaches with Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262112388, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benoit Bellone, 2005. "Classical Estimation of Multivariate Markov-Switching Models using MSVARlib," Econometrics 0508017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2004-04-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2004-03-28 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-03-28 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamet:2004007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.