Mandated Wage Floors and the Wage Structure: New Estimates of the Ripple Effects of Minimum Wage Laws
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark & William L. Wascher, 2008. "Minimum Wages," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262141027, January.
- David Neumark & DMark Schweitzer & DaWilliam Wascher, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects throughout the Wage Distribution," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(2).
- Robert Pollin, 2003. "Testimony on Proposed Santa Fe, New Mexico Living Wage Ordinance," Research Reports rr6, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jeannette Wicks-Lim & Mark D. Brenner & Robert Pollin, 2004. "Economic Analysis of the Florida Minimum Wage Proposal," Published Studies ps17, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
Keywordsripple effect; wage spillover; wage norms; minimum wage; living wage; wage distribution; retail trade; low wage;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2006-11-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-11-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .