Impact of Changing Facets of Inter-firm Interactions on Manufacturing Excellence: A Social Network Perspective of Indian Automotive Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Giuri, Paola, 2001.
"Network structure and industrial dynamics. The long-term evolution of the aircraft-engine industry,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 201-233, July.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Paola Giuri, 1999. "Network Structure and Industrial Dynamics. The long-term evolution of the aircraft-engine industry," LEM Papers Series 1999/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sanghamitra Das & Ch. Sambasiva Rao, 2004. "Trade liberalization, imported inputs and factor efficiencies: Evidence from the auto components industry in India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Anthony P. D'Costa, 2004. "Flexible practices for mass production goals: economic governance in the Indian automobile industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 335-367, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-NET-2008-04-29 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2008-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.