The timing of education
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:stn:sotoec:360186 is not listed on IDEAS
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2017.
"Premuneration Values and Investments in Matching Markets,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(604), pages 2041-2065, September.
- George Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2012. "Premuneration Values and Investments in Matching Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Premuneration Values and Investments in Matching Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-060, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Posltewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "Premuneration Values and Investments in Matching Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2024, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "Premuneration Values and Investments in Matching Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 04 Oct 2015.
- Andrea, Canidio, 2009. "The production of science," MPRA Paper 25218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00182-015-0522-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan D. Edwards, 2010. "Health, Income, and the Timing of Education Among Military Retirees," NBER Working Papers 15778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan D. Edwards, 2016. "Health, SES, and the timing of education among military retirees," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 393-410, August.
- Andrea, Canidio, 2010. "Absorptive capacity, the allocation of scientists, and firms' research productivity," MPRA Paper 30257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Estache & Renaud Foucart, 2018. "On the Political Economy of Industrial, Labor and Social Reforms as Complements," Working Papers ECARES 2018-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas Gall & Patrick Legros & Andrew Newman, 2015. "College Diversity and Investment Incentives," Working Papers 2015-001, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Gall, Thomas & Hu, Xiaocheng & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2016. "Dynamic Incentive Effects of Team Formation: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 10393, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gall, Thomas & Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew, 2012. "Mismatch, rematch, and investment," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 189, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J42 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Monopsony; Segmented Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/101648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.