European Employment Strategy and Spanish Labour Market Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jochen Kluve & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2002. "Can training and employment subsidies combat European unemployment?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 409-448, October.
- Boone, Jan & van Ours, Jan C., 2004. "Effective Active Labor Market Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 1335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ive MARX, 2001. "Job subsidies and cuts in employers' social security contributions: The verdict of empirical evaluation studies," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 140(1), pages 69-83, March.
- Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo Llorente, 2002. "Spain and the Neoliberal Paradigm," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2002-02, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Martin, John P. & Grubb, David, 2001. "What works and for whom: a review of OECD countries' experiences with active labour market policies," Working Paper Series 2001:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Peck, Jamie & Theodore, Nikolas, 2000. "Beyond 'Employability.'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 729-749, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kluve, Jochen & Fertig, Michael & Jacobi, Lena & Nima, Leonhard & Schaffner, Sandra & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Card, David & Góra, Marek & Jensen, Peter & Leetmaa, Reelika & Patacchini, Eleonora & van , 2005. "Study on the effectiveness of ALMPs: Research project for the European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities. Final report," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 69929.
More about this item
Keywordsactivation; employment policies;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udg:wpeudg:014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Germà Coenders). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudges.html .