Report NEP-EEC-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizio Onida, 2005. "US, Europe and the developing world: transatlantic challenges for world integration," KITeS Working Papers 164, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2005.
- Ferreira García, María Eva & Rubio Irigoyen, Gonzalo & Martínez, María Isabel & Navarro, Eliseo, 2005. "Consumer Confidence and Yield Spreads in Europe," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-11, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- María-Dolores, Ramón & Vázquez Pérez, Jesús, 2005. "How Does the New Keynesian Monetary Model Fit in the U.S. and the Eurozone? an Indirect Inference Approach," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-13, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Oecd, 2005. "The Benefits of Liberalising Product Markets and Reducing Barriers to International Trade and Investment: The Case of the United States and the European Union," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 432, OECD Publishing.
- Paul de Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "Nominal versus Real Convergence with Respect to EMU Accession.How to Cope with the Balassa-Samuelson Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 20, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Michele Ca' Zorzi & Roberto A. De Santis, 2004. "The Eastward Enlargement of the European Monetary Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 31, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2005. "Economic Instruments and Induced Innovation: The Case of End-of-Life Vehicles European Policies," Working Papers 2005.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni & Fabio Montobbio, 2005. "The Scientific Productivity of Academic Inventors: New Evidence From Italian Data," KITeS Working Papers 168, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2005.
- Kruse, Agneta, 2005. "Political economy and pensions in ageing societies – a note on how an ”impossible” reform was implemented in Sweden," Working Papers 2005:35, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ballester, Ramon, 2005. "European Employment Strategy and Spanish Labour Market Policies," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 14, Department of Economics, University of Girona.