A Nonlinear Analysis of CO2-Income Relation for Advanced Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Ordás Criado & Simone Valente & Thanasis Stengos, 2009.
"Growth and the pollution convergence hypothesis: a nonparametric approach,"
CEPE Working paper series
09-66, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Ordás Criado, Carlos & Valente, Simone & Stengos, Thanasis, 2009. "Growth and the pollution convergence hypothesis: A nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 17492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Ordás Criado & S. Valente & T. Stengos, 2009. "Growth and the pollution convergence hypothesis: a nonparametric approach," Working Papers 0908, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsSemi parametric models; GAM; interaction models; environmental Kuznets curve;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:2013072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .