Attitudes towards Intimate Partner Violence against Women in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bucheli, Marisa & Rossi, Máximo, 2017. "Attitudes towards intimate partner violence against women in Latin America," GLO Discussion Paper Series 107, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:04:p:567-583_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arusha Cooray, 2012. "Suffrage, Democracy and Gender Equality in Education," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 21-47, June.
- Robert Jensen & Emily Oster, 2009.
"The Power of TV: Cable Television and Women's Status in India,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(3), pages 1057-1094.
- Robert Jensen & Emily Oster, 2007. "The Power of TV: Cable Television and Women's Status in India," NBER Working Papers 13305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:191-207_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominik Noe & Johannes Rieckmann, 2013. "Violent Behaviour: The effect of civil conflict on domestic violence in Colombia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 136, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 19 Sep 2013.
- Borjas, George J. & Sueyoshi, Glenn T., 1994.
"A two-stage estimator for probit models with structural group effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 165-182.
- George J. Borjas & Glenn T. Sueyoshi, 1993. "A Two-Stage Estimator for Probit Models with Structural Group Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lewis, Jeffrey B. & Linzer, Drew A., 2005. "Estimating Regression Models in Which the Dependent Variable Is Based on Estimates," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 345-364, September.
- Pallitto, Christina C. & O'Campo, Patricia, 2005. "Community level effects of gender inequality on intimate partner violence and unintended pregnancy in Colombia: testing the feminist perspective," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 2205-2216, May.
- Branisa, Boris & Klasen, Stephan & Ziegler, Maria, 2013. "Gender Inequality in Social Institutions and Gendered Development Outcomes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 252-268.
- Uthman, Olalekan Abdulrahman & Moradi, Tahereh & Lawoko, Stephen, 2009. "The independent contribution of individual-, neighbourhood-, and country-level socioeconomic position on attitudes towards intimate partner violence against women in sub-Saharan Africa: A multilevel m," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 1801-1809, May.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2011. "Help or Hindrance? Religion's Impact on Gender Inequality in Attitudes and Outcomes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1308-1321, August.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Attitudes towards Intimate Partner Violence against Women in Latin America
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2016-07-01 19:54:29
More about this item
Keywordsintimate partner violence; attitudes; Latin America; gender roles; violence;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J19 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Other
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2016-05-21 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2016-05-21 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.