Monetary Policy Under a Currency Board
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nie, Pu-yan & Chen, Li-hua & Fukushima, Masao, 2006. "Dynamic programming approach to discrete time dynamic feedback Stackelberg games with independent and dependent followers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 310-328, February.
- Ambler, Steve & Paquet, Alain, 1997.
"Recursive methods for computing equilibria of general equilibrium dynamic Stackelberg games,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 155-173, April.
- Steve Ambler & Alain Paquet, 1994. "Recursive Methods for Computing Equilibria of General Equilibrium Dynamic Stackelberg Games," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 25, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Marius Jurgilas, 2005. "Interbank market under the currency board: Case of Lithuania," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 448, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marius Jurgilas, 2006. "Interbank Markets under Currency Boards," Working papers 2006-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinterbank market; monetary policy; currency board;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-09-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-09-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-09-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2007-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.