Interbank market under the currency board: Case of Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Hamilton, James D, 1997. "Measuring the Liquidity Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 80-97, March.
- Moschitz, Julius, 2004. "The determinants of the overnight interest rate in the euro area," Working Paper Series 393, European Central Bank.
- Malmsten, Hans, 2004. "Evaluating exponential GARCH models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 564, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Sep 2004.
- Gaspar, Vítor & Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel & Rodriguez Mendizabal, Hugo, 2004.
"Interest Rate Determination in the Interbank Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vítor Gaspar & Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2004. "Interest rate determination in the interbank market," Working Papers 0407, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Vitor Gaspar & Gabriel Pérez Quir? & Hugo Rodr?uez Mendiz?al, 2004. "Interest Rate Determination in the Interbank Market," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 603.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gaspar, Vítor & Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Rodríguez Mendizábal, Hugo, 2004. "Interest rate determination in the interbank market," Working Paper Series 351, European Central Bank.
- Christian Ewerhart & Nuno Cassola & Steen Ejerskov & Natacha Valla, "undated". "Liquidity, Information, and the Overnight Rate," IEW - Working Papers 186, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsinterbank market; liquidity effect; currency board; Lithuania;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-11-19 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2005-11-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-11-19 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.