Interbank market under the currency board: Case of Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Hamilton, James D, 1997. "Measuring the Liquidity Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 80-97, March.
- Moschitz, Julius, 2004. "The determinants of the overnight interest rate in the euro area," Working Paper Series 393, European Central Bank.
- Malmsten, Hans, 2004. "Evaluating exponential GARCH models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 564, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Sep 2004.
- Gaspar, Vítor & Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel & Rodriguez Mendizabal, Hugo, 2004.
"Interest Rate Determination in the Interbank Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vítor Gaspar & Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2004. "Interest rate determination in the interbank market," Working Papers 0407, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gaspar, Vítor & Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Rodríguez Mendizábal, Hugo, 2004. "Interest rate determination in the interbank market," Working Paper Series 351, European Central Bank.
- Vitor Gaspar & Gabriel Pérez Quir? & Hugo Rodr?uez Mendiz?al, 2004. "Interest Rate Determination in the Interbank Market," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 603.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Christian Ewerhart & Nuno Cassola & Steen Ejerskov & Natacha Valla, "undated". "Liquidity, Information, and the Overnight Rate," IEW - Working Papers 186, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsinterbank market; liquidity effect; currency board; Lithuania;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-11-19 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2005-11-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-11-19 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .