The Secret Life of Mundane Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002.
"Information and the Change in the Paradigm in Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 460-501, June.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2001. "Information and the Change in the Paradigm in Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-8, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- George J. Stigler, 1951. "The Division of Labor is Limited by the Extent of the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 185-185.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolan Charles & Trew Alex, 2015.
"Transaction Costs and Institutions: Investments in Exchange,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 391-432, July.
- Charles Nolan & Alex Trew, 2011. "Transaction Costs and Institutions: Investments in Exchange," CDMA Working Paper Series 201103, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 20 Mar 2015.
- Charles Nolan & Alex Trew, 2015. "Transaction Costs and Institutions: Investments in Exchange," Working Papers 2015_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Nolan, Charles & Trew, Alex, 2015. "Transaction Costs and Institutions: Investments in Exchanger," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-70, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fixson, Sebastian K. & Park, Jin-Kyu, 2007. "The Power of Integrality: Linkages between Product Architecture, Innovation, and Industry Structure," Working papers 37154, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Paul L. Robertson, 2006.
"Transaction Costs, Trust, and the Structuring of Markets,"
Discussion Papers Series
342, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Robertson, Paul, 2007. "Transaction costs, trust, and the structuring of markets," Working Papers 1455, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised Feb 2007.
More about this item
Keywordstransaction costs; division of labor; modularity; standards; property rights.;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-06-03 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HPE-2006-06-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2005-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .