Measuring Scale Efficiency from the Translog Multi-Input, Multi-Output Distance Function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Coelli, Tim & Perelman, Sergio, 1999. "A comparison of parametric and non-parametric distance functions: With application to European railways," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 326-339, September.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Primont, Daniel, 2002. "Stochastic estimation of firm technology, inefficiency, and productivity growth using shadow cost and distance functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 203-225, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gian Paolo Barbetta & Gilberto Turati & Angelo M. Zago, 2007.
"Behavioral differences between public and private not-for-profit hospitals in the Italian national health service,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 75-96.
- Gian Paolo Barbetta & Gilberto Turati & Angelo Zago, 2004. "Behavioral Differences Between Public and Private Not-For-Profit Hospitals in the Italian National Health Service," Working Papers 12/2004, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Qushim, Berdikul & Bhandari, Basu & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2017. "Grass-Fed Beef Enterprise Efficiency Analysis in the U.S," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252735, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Catherine Paul & Richard Nehring & David Banker & Agapi Somwaru, 2004. "Scale Economies and Efficiency in U.S. Agriculture: Are Traditional Farms History?," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 185-205, November.
- Christian Growitsch & Tooraj Jamasb & Michael Pollitt, 2009.
"Quality of service, efficiency and scale in network industries: an analysis of European electricity distribution,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(20), pages 2555-2570.
- Christian Growitsch & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency and Scale in Network Industries: An analysis of European electricity distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0538, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael G., 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency, and Scale in Network Industries: An Analysis of European Electricity Distribution," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2005, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Qushim, Berdikul & Gillespie, Jeffrey & McMillin, Kenneth, 2015. "Efficiency Analysis of Southeastern U.S. Meat Goat Production," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196818, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yu, Bingxin & Liao, Xiyuan & Shen, Hongfang, 2013. "Parametric decomposition of the malmquist index in an output-oriented distance function: Productivity in Chinese agriculture," IFPRI discussion papers 1244, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kai Sun, 2015. "Constrained nonparametric estimation of input distance function," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 85-97, February.
- Mellah, Thuraya & Ben Amor, Tawfik, 2016. "Performance of the Tunisian Water Utility: An input-distance function approach," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 18-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2003-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.