On a dubious theory of cross-country differences in intelligence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin Denny, 2009. "On a dubious theory of cross-country differences in intelligence," Working Papers 200931, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Honohan & Brendan Walsh, 2002. "Catching Up with the Leaders: The Irish Hare," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 1-78.
- Colm McCarthy & John Lawlor, 2003. "Browsing onwards : Irish public spending in perspective," Open Access publications 10197/562, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsIntelligence; Measurement error; International comparisons; Intelligence levels; Intellect; Errors; Scientific;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-04-17 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2010-04-17 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .