Report NEP-NEU-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le, Anh T. & Miller, Paul W. & Slutske, Wendy S. & Martin, Nicholas G., 2010. "Are Attitudes Towards Economic Risk Heritable? Analyses Using the Australian Twin Study of Gambling," IZA Discussion Papers 4859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandro Innocenti & Alessandra Rufa & Jacopo Semmoloni, 2009. "Overconfident Behavior In Informational Cascades: An Eye-Tracking Study," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 1109, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Kevin Denny, 2009. "On a dubious theory of cross-country differences in intelligence," Working Papers 200918, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Elaine Kelly, 2009. "The scourge of Asian Flu: in utero exposure to pandemic influenza and the development of a cohort of British children," IFS Working Papers W09/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Zafer Akin, 2010. "Intertemporal Decision Making with Present Biased Preferences," Working Papers 1001, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- John F. Helliwell & Christopher P. Barrington-Leigh, 2010. "Measuring and Understanding Subjective Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 15887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Deding, Mette & Lausten, Mette, 2010. "Medium-term consequences of low birth weight on health and behavioral deficits – is there a catch-up effect?," Working Papers 10-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Horst Zank, 2010. "Endogenizing Prospect Theory's Reference Point," Kiel Working Papers 1611, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.