The scourge of Asian Flu: in utero exposure to pandemic influenza and the development of a cohort of British children
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elaine Kelly, 2011. "The Scourge of Asian Flu: In utero Exposure to Pandemic Influenza and the Development of a Cohort of British Children," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(4), pages 669-694.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Almond & Lena Edlund & Hongbin Li & Junsen Zhang, 2007. "Long-Term Effects Of The 1959-1961 China Famine: Mainland China and Hong Kong," NBER Working Papers 13384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Gilles Postel-Vinay & Timothy M. Watts, 2007.
"Long Run Health Impacts of Income Shocks: Wine and Phylloxera in 19th Century France,"
NBER Working Papers
12895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Gilles Postel-Vinay & Tim Watts, 2010. "Long run health impacts of income shocks: Wine and phylloxera in 19th century France," Post-Print halshs-00754416, HAL.
- Nilsson, J Peter, 2008.
"Does a pint a day affect your child’s pay? The effect of prenatal alcohol exposure on adult outcomes,"
Working Paper Series
2008:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Peter Nilsson, 2008. "Does a pint a day affect your child's pay? The effect of prenatal alcohol exposure on adult outcomes," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Resul Cesur & Inas Rashad, 2008. "High Birth Weight and Cognitive Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 14524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, Anne & Fertig, Angela & Paxson, Christina, 2005.
"The lasting impact of childhood health and circumstance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 365-389, March.
- Anne Case & Angela Fertig & Christina Paxson, 2004. "The Lasting Impact of Childhood Health and Circumstance," Working Papers 246, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Postel-Vinay, Gilles & Watts, Tim, 2007. "Long Run Impacts of Income Shocks: Wine and Phylloxera in 19th Century France," CEPR Discussion Papers 6140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsNCDS; foetal origins; birth weight; influenza;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:09/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.