Risk analysis of energy in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:60:y:2019:i:c:p:95-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen, David E & Powell, Robert, 2008. "Structural Credit Modelling and Its Relationship to Market Value at Risk: An Australian Sectoral Perspective," MPRA Paper 47206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Jimenez-Martin, Juan-Angel & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & McAleer, Michael & Pérez-Amaral, Teodosio, 2019.
"Choosing expected shortfall over VaR in Basel III using stochastic dominance,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 95-113.
- Chang, C-L. & Jiménez-Martín, J.A. & Maasoumi, E. & McAleer, M.J., 2015. "Choosing Expected Shortfall over VaR in Basel III Using Stochastic Dominance," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-38, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Michel McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2015. "Choosing Expected Shortfall over VaR in Basel III Using Stochastic Dominance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-133/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ron Bird & Harry Liem & Susan Thorp, 2012. "The Tortoise and the Hare: Risk Premium Versus Alternative Asset Portfolios," Working Paper Series 16, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- David Edmund Allen & Robert John Powell & Abhay Kumar Singh, 2012. "Beyond reasonable doubt: multiple tail risk measures applied to European industries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 671-676, May.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1988. "A Capital Asset Pricing Model with Time-Varying Covariances," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 116-131, February.
- Fotios C. Harmantzis & Linyan Miao & Yifan Chien, 2006. "Empirical study of value-at-risk and expected shortfall models with heavy tails," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 117-135, March.
- David E. Allen & Robert Powell, 2009. "Transitional credit modelling and its relationship to market value at risk: an Australian sectoral perspective," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 49(3), pages 425-444, September.
- Allen, D.E. & Powell, R.J. & Singh, A.K., 2016. "Take it to the limit: Innovative CVaR applications to extreme credit risk measurement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 465-475.
- Boubaker, Heni & Sghaier, Nadia, 2013. "Portfolio optimization in the presence of dependent financial returns with long memory: A copula based approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 361-377.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- Carole Toque & Virginie Terraza, 2014. "Histogram-valued data on value at risk measures: a symbolic approach for risk attribution," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(17), pages 1243-1251, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket risk; Energy; Industries; Value-at-Risk; Conditional Value-at-Risk; Sustainable growth; Economic development; Vietnam.;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-04-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-04-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2019-04-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doicae:1914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .